I closed my eyes to sense a freedom unknown,
A beautiful, unique creature with golden spots in its ears trotted by.
It seemed like a different feeling of being independent,
Into a land of fresh breath, where love is a gentle caress
through an unknown realisation.
I see a deep forest, thick and dense,
where I run and run to chase the unknown path.
I am not conscious of what I'm doing;
I'm in an oblivion,
a very indefinite maturation leading to sagacity.
I fell upon a branch of a tree that had fallen to the ground,
and was pushed through the weeds into the water of a pond.
I don't know how to swim,
and I was struggling to come up.
There was so much peace in that crystal water;
a mirror-like vision amazed me.
I reckon that my heart is a wayfarer,
wandering towards an unnamed awakening.
I'm in deep introspection of the peace that binds me to an epiphany,
in such a vicissitude, I'm a witness to my reconstitution.
The animal with golden spots hops and hops in my imaginary path,
untrammelled in its own timeless continuum.
In liminal emancipation from the vulnerability,
the apprehension of what I cannot be,
I am rejuvenated over this transformation,
as if a fountain sprinkling the elixir of metamorphosis.
I'm a new person,
devoid of any fear,
any worries or anxiety.
As if I'm cleansed of all the spots of self-doubt upon my skin,
it is a profound transmutation of the self,
where vulnerability dissolves into newfound
emancipation.
As if I'm cleansed of all the spots of self-doubt upon my skin,
and the waters of uncertainty become the elixir of awakening.
©️®️Somdatta Mitra
Author : Somdatta Mitra
Country : India
Dated : 13.08.2026.

No comments:
Post a Comment